Warehouse Team Member @ Amazon HVH - Maumelle, AR
Post a job for free in Maumelle, AR
Hourly Pay Rate
Earn $15/hr or more.
Amazon remains open as an essential service to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them.
Amazon is hiring team members who can thrive in a fast-paced warehouse environment that involves working with and around moving machinery. Our Fulfillment Center associates bring Amazon orders to life for our customers.
Location: Maumelle, Arkansas
Working in an Amazon Warehouse
- We are committed to providing one of the safest work environments. This means you will wear a reflective vest, stretch, provide safety tips, and recognize each other for working safely.
- We are customer obsessed, and together we focus on our customers to ensure their satisfaction
- Noise levels vary. Hearing protection is available.
- A relaxed dress code gives you freedom to move around and feel comfortable and yet safe while working
- Amazon lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key; associates should be open to working voluntary and mandatory extra hours and willing to work at a fast pace
- Even with climate controls, temperature in some parts of our Fulfillment Centers may vary between 60 and 90 degrees, and can occasionally exceed 90 degrees when working in the truck yard or inside of a trailer on the dock during a hot day
- Some tasks will require standing in one place for extended periods (up to 10-12 hours a day), while others involve walking around the facility, including climbing stairs – comfortable, closed-toed shoes are required
- Ability to read and speak English
- Associates must, with or without reasonable accommodation, be able to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Operating carts, dollies, hand trucks, forklifts, order pickers, and other equipment to move large quantities of merchandise, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Operating powered industrial equipment (PIT): We provide special training to associates based on interest and availability
- Climbing and descending stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs), with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines)
- Health care benefits, starting day one
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday and overtime pay
- Paid time off
- Maternity and parental leave benefits
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our Career Choice program, click here to learn more
- We offer flexible work schedules for associates who are in school
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them.