Department Secretary - Facilities @ Texas Health Mansfield - Mansfield, TX
Department Secretary - Facilities
Post a job for free in Mansfield, TX
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX
Top Reasons to Work at Texas Health Mansfield:
- Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and committed to making communities healthier.
- Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
- Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and medical office building that will provide services such as Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women’s Services, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
- Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”. AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new opportunities for employment and professional growth.
- Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine as #17 for “Best Places to Live”. Mansfield is one of the fastest growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000 residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 900 acres of parkland, quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
Full Time – Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
Perform a wide range of secretarial duties
Typing Correspondence: taking meeting minutes, scheduling appointments, delivering messages
Filing and distributing information
Dispatch work requests
Maintains work order system
Acts as department receptionist
What You Will Need:
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Three years of experience in a hospital maintenance secretarial/clerk/manager position is required.
Performs a wide range of secretarial duties including typing correspondence, taking minutes of meetings, scheduling appointments, answering the phone and delivering accurate messages, filing and distributing information and acting as department receptionist. Also dispatches work requests and maintains work order system on a daily basis.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.