Retail Loss Prevention Associate @ DICK'S Sporting Goods - Manchester, CT
Post a job for free in Manchester, CT
The Loss Prevention Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer experiences by engaging in high levels of service at the entrance and throughout the store and preventing loss in our store.
On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join the world’s greatest sports team.
Loss Prevention Associate Duties:
- Greet all customers entering and exiting the store to determine their shopping needs and provide direction as needed
- Reverse Greet customers at the entrance of the store and respond to EAS alarm activity
- Direct store associates and management to engage in theft mitigation strategies
All Teammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- 1+ years of Retail Loss Prevention/Asset Protection or Retail Security experience preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.