Sr. Director of eCommerce @ DeMert Brands LLC - Lutz, FL
Sr. Director of eCommerce
Post a job for free in Lutz, FL
Sr. Director of eCommerce
DeMert Brands, a legacy brand in the professional beauty industry, has been around for over 50 years. DeMert Brands creates and maintains over 125 products within 12 product lines. The brand can now be found in over 25,000 stores nationwide and over ten countries worldwide with 31 items and more continually in the works.
At DeMert Brands the quality of our goods is truly our number one priority. We want all our customers to feel like they are getting the highest quality beauty care products without the high dollar salon pricing. Our products are never tested on animals and they are proudly manufactured n the United States.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are looking for a Sr. Director of eCommerce with 7+ years of experience developing eCommerce businesses both Direct to Consumer (D2C) and with eretailers.com.
- Lead the eCommerce strategy across D2C website & retailer.com.
- Partner with Go To Market Brand Marketing Team to conduct a full D2C site redesign in collaboration with independent developers and/or agencies incorporating ADA regulations, SEO, and brand strategies.
- Oversee website design, eCommerce paid media, SEM, SEO, customer service, web analytics, and web technologies.
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, SEO, and the checkout funnel. Explore test and learn opportunities for product assortment, media, and data collection etc.
- Establish a CRM strategy for first party data collection to better understand the consumer path to purchase and partner with media agency to incorporate data into media plans.
- Establish Ratings & Reviews strategies for new product launches and existing product lines with limited reviews.
- Develop eCommerce content strategy, assortment, promotions, pricing, site merchandising, and site optimizations for D2C and retailer.com.
- Collaborate with marketing innovation team and sales to ensure pricing strategy is consistent across platforms and channels.
- Own relationships with third party e-retailers such as Ulta.com, Target.com, Amazon/Whole Foods, Walmart.com, and Instacart. Manage performance marketing campaigns with these partners.
- Oversee retailer content scorecards and A+ Content strategies as well as all online product setup.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, or comparative discipline.
- 7+ years of experience with a combination of DTC and eretailer.com (Amazon, Walmart.com, Ulta.com, Target.com etc.).
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Experience with Google Analytics, UX or Adobe.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert knowledge about various marketing strategies.
- Expert knowledge about SEM and SEO concepts.
- Knowledge about online campaign management.
- Expert leadership qualities.
- Expert analyzing and organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- E-Commerce: 7 years (Preferred)
- Master's (Preferred)
- Lutz, FL 33549 (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19