VP of Business Development - U.S Market Lead @ usheru - Los Angeles, CA
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
Come work for exciting scale-up usheru where you can contribute to the industry adoption of world-class platforms and products that solve problems in the global film industry.
usheru is driving a direct-to-consumer digital transformation for movie distributors and production companies globally, to foster closer long term relationships with fans. Our approach is data-first, technologically-driven and spans across all consumption points including cinema and streaming services.
usheru was the first company globally to power direct-to-consumer ticketing for a major studio for the release of Universal’s Fifty Shades Darker in Europe. We are now fostering new and deeper relationships with the major players in Hollywood and we are looking for a great team player to manage these relationships going forward.
We welcome creative thinkers who have an understanding of the industry as well as web technologies & software, have strong personal initiative and who, above all, are passionate about movies. In this role, you will be at the centre of the growth of a new and innovative technology in the film industry.
You will report to the CEO.
Location: West Coast, United States, ideally Los Angeles.
If you come work for usheru, you will have the benefit of working directly with experienced tech & marketing strategists, entrepreneurs, engineers and movie industry professionals with the opportunity to be a part of selling solutions into the world’s biggest studios, distributors and production companies and being a part of this company’s success. - check out our products at https://www.usheru.com/page/product.
- Utilize your experience and network to close large value deals and create win-win relationships for usheru and our partners.
- Drive new business by identifying and cultivating a pipeline.
- Sell usheru products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and current partners.
- Nurture long-term usheru partnerships to foster new business opportunities. with clients by providing support, insights, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities to add value where possible.
- Represent usheru at industry events and be a skilled networker within this realm.
- Work with partners and the usheru product management team to identify new product requests or improvement suggestions and by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing usheru sales culture and team standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of the product, partner with internal stakeholders to maintain and enhance this knowledge and feed feature requests from new prospective customers back to the product and tech teams.
- Contribute to the whole team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
KEY SKILL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Intricate knowledge of, and a network in, the US film industry, specifically in B2B sales with movie distributors and studios.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in the film industry.
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales, with a strong results-orientation.
- Strong negotiations skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including group presentations (remote and in-person).
- Proficiency in digital software, familiar with CRM tool usage, and with industry analysis tools. Be process-driven in how you manage your sales pipeline.
- An innovative problem-solver who can approach a sales pipeline with new angles and ideas on a consistent basis.
- Experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Be an efficient operator - a person who makes use of technology and software tools to improve their own work productivity and time management.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19