Senior UX Designer @ Britive - Los Angeles, CA
Senior UX Designer
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
Britive delivers a leading cloud-native security solution built for the most demanding cloud-forward enterprises. We were founded by security industry veterans with a track record as successful entrepreneurs. Our platform empowers cloud infrastructure and security teams with a dynamic and intelligent privilege administration technology for multi-cloud environments and helps minimize the risks of cloud security breaches and operational disruptions.
We launched our platform less than a year ago and already count several large and Fortune 500 enterprises as customers, including a global automaker, a top retail brand, a national healthcare provider, and a multi-national communications company. Our patent-pending technology has been favorably reviewed by leading analysts at Gartner, Forrester, TechVision, etc. and we are backed by top-tier VCs and prominent angel investors!
You are a passionate Senior UX Engineer who wants to drive our product user experience, visual design, and information architecture. You have strong design and creative skills to build unique, compelling content without compromising the user experience. From day one, you must be able to hit the ground running and bring all your experience to the team to make our product intuitive and visually pleasing. Most importantly, you have a positive “can do” attitude and a passion for delivering technical solutions in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Deliver rapid prototypes with impeccable contextual user experiences / interactions for multi-persona applications.
- Conduct user research to validate needs, interactions and bring them back to designs and prototypes.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to define product design, user experience, interactions, wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, workflows, gain user feedback to test and iterate and help build an intuitive product based on UX best practices.
- Keep up with the latest UX design trends, concepts, and technologies.
- Develop and maintain a pixel perfect design system and perform handoff to UI development teams.
What will you need?
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in similar roles.
- Working knowledge of User Experience design best practices.
- Knowledge of data visualization through graph widgets, grid systems and micro-interactions.
- Ability to translate user stories into visual designs, mockups and wireframes using industry standard tools, like InVision or Zeplin.
- Experience with one or more graphic design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed team.
- Understand and practice agile development methodology.
- Prior experience in UX Designer role at a software product company in B2B enterprise space, preferably in cybersecurity.
Nice to Have: