Sr Software Engineer (Back End) (Remote) @ Viant - Los Angeles, CA
2 months ago
Sr Software Engineer (Back End) (Remote)
Viant - Los Angeles, CA
The Sr. Software Engineer, RunTime will work directly with Viant’s ad server, managing a high-volume, low-latency application that processes billions of unique requests a day. This role offers a great opportunity to work with state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms as part of bid optimization, dynamic performance optimization, as well as develop a self-diagnostic and healing architecture.
- Provide technical expertise to implement and deliver various web and other system projects
- Organize and participate in review sessions and contribute to design insights for the projects
- Participate in system testing to ensure quality deliverables
- Contribute to the development and continuous review of the existing projects as well as participate in view and scope of future projects
- Engage in all phases of software development life cycle
- Interface with program managers and other developers for project-based assignments
GREAT TO HAVE
- Minimum B.S in computer science or related fields preferred
- Strong foundation in computer science and OOP
- 4+ years of experience programming in Java
- Experience programming in GoLang
- Experience with MySQL, Oracle and other database technologies
- Able to develop detailed design specifications
- Expert ability to effectively identify and resolve project issues in a timely manner
WHO WE ARE
- Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading advertising software company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform, Adelphic®, powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. In 2022, Viant was recognized as a Leader in the DSP category, earned Great Place to Work® certification and Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
LIFE AT VIANT
- Investing in our employee’s professional growth is important to us, but so is investing in their well-being. That’s why Viant was voted one of the best places to work and some of our favorite employee benefits include fully paid health insurance, paid parental leave and unlimited PTO and more.
- Base compensation range: $135,000 - $180,000
- In accordance with California law, the range provided is Viant’s reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. Final title and compensation for the position will be based on several factors including work experience and education.
Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading advertising software company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform, Adelphic®, powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. As an organization committed to sustainability, Viant’s Adricity® carbon reduction program helps clients achieve their sustainability goals. In 2022, Viant was recognized as a Leader in the DSP category, earned Great Place to Work® certification, became founding a member of Ad Net Zero, and Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.
By clicking “Apply for this Job” and providing any information, I accept the Viant California Personnel Privacy Notice.
Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer- CyberArk (Remote Possible)
First American Financial Corporation
Santa Ana, CA
Solid understanding of scripting and programming languages as well as software development methodologies. This role will deliver services that form the backbone…
Sr IAM Engineer
Newport Beach, CA
Proven ability to influence and gain trust at senior management levels in multi-cultural environments. We’re actively seeking a talented Identity and Access…
Senior RF Systems Engineer
Driving requirements, develop process flows, develop priorities and work with NS, HQ, and regions to develop Fuze Planning.
This process-focused role will actively engage with business and technical colleagues to understand needs, define requirements, model processes, and ensure the…
Good understanding of Agile and iterative approaches for software development. Provide guidance and direction to the delivery team in India during the software…
Senior Virtual Production Developer - Los Angeles
The Third Floor
Los Angeles, CA
The Third Floor is looking for an experienced Senior Virtual Production Developer. This will be a Full-Time, Hybrid Role in on-set and remote virtual production…
Tools Programmer: Editor (Mid / Senior Level)
Rockstar Games San Diego & Toronto
These software tools range from digital content exporters, a data processing asset pipeline to game, CI/CD automation systems and UI editors.
Senior Engineer GCP Network Security
El Segundo, CA
As a GCP Security Manager, you will be a part of a smart cross-functional team delivering digital business transformation solutions to our clients.
Fountain Valley, CA
Perform highly complex and demanding tasks and projects dealing with the analysis, design, development, implementation of solutions and user training serving…
Senior Engineer GCP network security
Los Angeles, CA
As a GCP Network Security Architect you will be a part of a smart cross-functional team delivering digital business transformation solutions to our clients.
Senior Network Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
Manage hardware and software lifecycle of networking equipment. The Senior Network Engineer position is responsible for the design, implementation,…
Senior Business Analyst
Long Beach, CA
Participates in research and evaluation of new software and applications. Responsible for supporting Digital Strategy initiatives and operations, including day…
Senior Manager, IT Process Improvement Specialist
Glovis America Inc
The Senior Manager, IT Process Improvement Specialist will assist the business with the identification, analysis, documentation, and implementation of process…
Sr. Applications Developer II
Tandem Diabetes Care Inc.
San Diego, CA
Translate high-level requirements into software design & implementation. Engage in software development, design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging &…
Senior Director of Product Management
MANSON WESTERN LLC
The role requires senior level experience in building and leading a team of product managers and product owners.
Senior Program Manager
The company's capabilities include custom design and engineering; rapid prototyping; sensor integration and sustainment; aircraft modification and certification…
Senior Software Architect(Remote)
Allergan Data Labs
Collaborate with stakeholders on business, product and software requirements. 8+ extensive experience in software development and project management.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret. Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%. Design, develop, and test the application solutions within an object…
Sr. Manager, User Research
Los Angeles, CA
You will lead research for the American Football, NHL, and UFC franchises and you will report to the Senior UX Research Manager responsible for Sports, Racing,…
Culver City, CA
They own the product offering throughout the product life cycle, identify customer needs, define product requirements and work with architects through the…
Senior UI/UX Product Designer
This role provides UI/UX design expertise for data products and services in collaboration with agile development teams.
Senior Systems Engineer
Execute the full software development life cycle, ensuring that software is continuously updated with the latest features.
GXP - Sr. Database Developer (Hybrid)
San Diego, CA
GXP is looking for a senior level database developer. The Geospatial eXploitation Products (GXP®) business provides licensed software capabilities and…
Senior Software Engineer, Games
Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for someone that can implement compelling gameplay mechanics for diverse and passionate players and pioneer new kinds of AR experiences for…