Software Test Automation Engineer @ Supplyframe - Los Angeles, CA
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
As a Software Test Automation Engineer you will engage and interact closely with Product Management, QA Engineers and Software Development Teams to conceptualize and develop sophisticated test solutions and strategies. You will be responsible for building and maintaining test automation framework, coding, scheduling and reporting for our enterprise SaaS software.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in software test automation.
- Experience with building test automation framework, test automation scripting, scheduling and reporting using modern testing tools/frameworks.
- Analyzing test scenarios and design automation scripts.
- Maintenance of existing automation scripts.
- Experience with QA strategies such as UI and API level testing.
- Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of large-scale systems.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, design, test strategy and test execution of highly complex systems.
- Ability to design, plan and document Test plans, testing conditions, test scripts, and test data sets to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control.
- Intermediate to Expert level Experience with REST API driven Automation.
- Familiarity with the latest Test Automation tools (e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Nightwatch.js, JMeter, JUnit, PyTest, Hibernate, React, TestNG, etc.).
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Top notch health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options in a fast growing tech company
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plan plus paid holidays
- Frequent company sponsored lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Supplyframe is an equal opportunity employer LGBTQ+ and BIPOC friendly
- Send an email to [email protected] with a cover letter, your résumé, and include the job title in the subject line.