Los Angeles, CA
12 days ago
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
Job Code: SE 01
- You must have taken ownership of the full module.
- You have experience with developing dashboards and interactive UI.
- You have knowledge of Angular 2/React-Redux
- You love writing code and actively experiment & learn new things.
- You’re passionate about Frontend Development and continually follow the platform’s innovations
- You have an eye for good UI/UX.
- You have a working knowledge of HTML 5, CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors like Less. Sass.
- You have knowledge of versioning tools like Git.
- You’re interested in working on fast-paced, Agile software development teams.
- The familiarity of Windows, UNIX and Mac operating systems.
- Understanding product feature, prepare technical documentation.
- Take ownership over project timelines and deliverable.
- Contribute to the design, architecture and build UI of our Core Platform.
- Work directly with UI/UX, Product, Customer Success to help create impacting customer features as the product face od SmartSense
- Self-directed, but also work well with other engineers.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Anticipate future technical needs and craft plans to realize them and balance feature development with investments in tech debt reduction.
- The ability to combine speed and quality and that you can achieve both simultaneously.