Health Program Analyst I - ACDC Enhancing Detection Project (Activity #3) @ Heluna Health - Los Angeles, CA
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
Activity 3: Integrated Reporting, Investigation and Surveillance System (IRIS)
Participates in planning, implementing, administering, and evaluating the Integrated Reporting, Investigation and Surveillance (IRIS) system and user training.
- Preferable candidates within Los Angeles County
- Remote/on-site depending on work need and hiring manager’s discretion
- Standard work hours (40 hours/week)
This full-time benefitted position is grant funded through July 2021.
Employment is provided by Heluna Health.
The duties of the Health Program Analyst I include, but are not limited to:
- Participates in the development, implementation, and evaluation of IRIS system user training module.
- Gathers and analyzes information pertaining to the IRIS user training for COVID-19 contact tracers including overall evaluation and prepares a variety of reports and correspondence related to the program;
- Coordinates and participates in focus groups regarding quality of training issues;
- Complies with DPH training regarding confidential information related to personal information; and
- Accepts responsibility for other duties as assigned.
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in either Public Health Administration, Epidemiology, Public Health Statistics, Public Health Microbiology or Communicable Disease Control -AND- two years of experience performing assignments in mental health or public health program analysis. A Master's Degree from an accredited college or university in either Public Health Administration, Epidemiology, Public Health Statistics, Public Health Microbiology or Communicable Disease Control may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
- A Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Public Health (MPH) with specialization in epidemiology, biostatistics, or similar field
- Work experience in conducting computer trainings online, in-person, and in classrooms
- Experience developing training programs, workshops, writing training manuals, tip sheets, instructional documents, protocols/procedures, questionnaires, forms, etc.
- Work experience in analyzing data sets and producing reports: handling data cleaning and manipulation to conduct analyses using Statistical Analysis Software (SAS), Microsoft ACCESS, Microsoft Excel, GIS, SQL, and other similar programs
- Additional software proficiency: MS Word, Visio, Teams, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience working as an analyst within a local health department
- Professional demeanor with excellent customer service skills to assist system users with issues received via electronic tickets, email or phone
- A valid California driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance, and reliable transportation or the ability to utilize an alternative method of transportation when needed to carry out job-related essential functions
- Successful Clearance of LA County Live Scan Process
Handling / Fingering Frequently
Reach Outward Frequently
Reach Above Shoulder Frequently
Climb, Crawl, Kneel, Bend Frequently
Lift / Carry Frequently - Up to 30 lbs
Push/Pull Frequently - Up to 30 lbs
Taste/ Smell Not Applicable
Not Applicable Not required for essential functions
Occasionally (0 - 2 hrs/day)
Frequently (2 - 5 hrs/day)
Constantly (5+ hrs/day)
General Office Setting, Indoors Temperature Controlled.
Heluna Health is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages minorities, women, veterans, and disabled to apply.
Licenses & Certifications