Senior Frontend Engineer (Remote) @ Treasure Technologies - Los Angeles, CA
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
Treasure uses machine learning to help companies identify, manage and monetize cash flows. Treasure, is a VC backed company that is building a world class team! These hires are incredibly important as they will help shape our product, company culture, and will be the future leaders of Treasure. www.treasurefi.com
Things are moving fast, and we have huge plans for 2021 to scale our organization. We are incredibly passionate about our product - we are looking for individuals who share our vision, and diligently work toward reaching these goals as a team.
The leadership team is filled with incredibly innovative, intellectually curious, ethical, and energetic members. We are proudly funded by investors that uphold similar values. As such, we are looking for individuals with similar attributes to join our team, ones that truly believe they can contribute to the change Treasure is making to the business world.
We are looking for our first Frontend Engineer to join our team! The ideal candidate will have experience in an early stage startup environment, and be versatile in many ways from being able to wear multiple hats, to having a broad understanding of and exposure to various technical stacks. We are looking for an individual who is inquisitive, thoughtful, and prioritizes innovation and collaboration!
You will have the opportunity to shape the engineering culture. If you are looking for a company with a strong vision and wanting to make a meaningful contribution that has a great impact, we would love to hear from you!
What You Will Do
- Work with engineering leadership to establish and maintain standards for front-end applications
- Participate in daily front-end development activities
- Participate with the goals/objectives for the front-end application development team
- Participate with sprint planning and backlog grooming for front-end application development
- Work with other engineering groups and other departments for cross-functional application development and requirements
- Report status and update objectives for the front-end development team on a weekly basis
- Collaborate with multiple business units on application and platform projects and specifications
- Participate in the hiring process for talented front-end developers, and lead a team of front end engineers to implement scalable and well-tested features
- Focus on software quality and put a high priority on maintaining high standards within a team
- Mentor and guide developers, and drive and participate in code and document reviews
Who You Are
- You have 3-7 years of work experience developing web-based applications in a SaaS environment
- You have a love for building amazing web UX/UI using the frontend stack utilized. The passion you have for what you do is contagious to the team and company
- You know how to motivate your team to drive performance and uphold of the highest of standards
- You are comfortable writing test suites and specs in our test-driven environment
- You have experience with performance analysis and optimization in the frontend
- You are detail-oriented, have an eye for quality, and conscientious in implementing designs you have signed off on
- You are a self-motivator with strong communication skills
- You know that team work makes the dream work, and place collaboration at the forefront of success
- Having a degree in computer science or a related field is preferred, but not required
Our amazing Treasure(s) (pun intended)!
Financial Wellness Package
Quarterly offsite retreats