Front End Engineer (ReactJS) - Remote @ sMover Technologies, Inc. - Los Angeles, CA
Front End Engineer (ReactJS) - Remote
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
sMover is an early stage technology startup transforming real estate around the world.
You will join our founding team with members located in Odessa, Tallinn, Washington, D.C., San Francisco, and Detroit.
This position is remote, and it is not an entry level position.
5+ Years Experience Required.
The Ideal Candidate:
You build simple, beautiful, and massively scalable front end experiences with animation.
You create cutting edge UI, empowering us to establish, build, and grow relationships with global customers and real estate agents in our marketplace.
- REST Web Services, architecture principles, and design patterns
- Git and branching principles
- Microservices architecture
- GraphQL SDL
Highly Desired Requirements:
- Experience with GraphQL (Apollo/ Relay)
To succeed, you will:
- Be a self starter, set and accomplish your own goals
- Dedicate 8-10 hours/ week until we raise funds and/or revenue
- Write clean, efficient, scalable and testable code
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications
- Optimize applications for best performance and a gamified user experience
- Work directly with our engineering and design teams to ensure successful implementation
- Incorporate customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design
- Research and implement solutions to improve the user experience
- Implement A/B testing and other growth experiments to drive continual iteration
- Build our brand to be the preeminent real estate technology company around the world
- Communicate with the team promptly
- Participate in our 30 min team meetings on Monday and Friday
- Push yourself to grow, be challenged, learn new things, and take ownership for being the best you can be
- Help us recruit, hire, and grow a global team
sMover empowers renters, buyers, sellers, and investors of real estate to control their real estate journey by finding the best agents for the best deals around the world.
sMover is launching our design prototype + MVP in August and raising funds for our seed financing round.
This position will be an equity hire and supplemented with salary when funds are raised or revenue is generated. This role will require at a minimum 8-10 hours a week, and after revenue/ fundraising, this role will transition to full time with a market based salary dependent on experience.
sMover is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. sMover will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $120,000.00 per year
- Please provide your linkedin and online portfolio: