Flex Security Officer @ Defense International - Los Angeles, CA
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
Defense International is looking for a qualified Full-time Security Guard for an immediate position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform duties in accordance with Post Orders (POs) and Standing Operating Procedures (SOPs) Respond to emergency situations.
- Perform first responder duties, as required.
- Maintain control and order within the areas of assignment.
- Must possess a high level of integrity.
- Must be tactful and courteous in dealing with visitors, staff, vendors, and others.
- Must possess the ability to maintain and meet consistent attendance and punctuality standards.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to handle common and or crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
- Solid ability with computers and smartphones to include word processing and email.
- Must be physically capable of standing an 8-12-hour post and be able to respond to events.
- Must be a native-born or naturalized US Citizen,
- Must be able to read, write and understand printed the English language as well as all regulations, written orders, and instructions, to include incident and informational report structures.
- Must have your own vehicle and the ability to get cross-trained at all our locations.
- Must be available on days scheduled to work.
As a condition of employment, applicants for the position of security guard must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws.
Education & Work Experience:
- High school or equivalent.
- CA BSIS Guard Card
Required license or certification:
About Defense International:
Defense International was founded to provide quality and ethical practices in protection services. We pursue long lasting partnerships and relationships. We understand that each client is unique and our services are designed to align with those requirements.