Sr. ASP.Net, Sharepoint Programmer - (Hybrid) @ Brxio Software - Los Angeles, CA
18 days ago
Sr. ASP.Net, Sharepoint Programmer - (Hybrid)
Brxio Software - Los Angeles, CA
Sponsorship is not possible. Hence only Citizen/GC to only apply. No recruiters. Direct immediate hire only.
Experience in enhancing SharePoint Online/2013, SharePoint sites using Master Pages, web forms, custom web parts, workflows, custom lists, .Net Technologies and third-party applications
Migrate SharePoint 2013 site and implement Office 365 Intranet site (test and production) including any necessary security configurations
Participate in requirements analysis and detail design of new systems and functionality. Translate business requirements into intuitive software solutions. Participate within an Agile (Scrum) development team. Collaborate with fellow software developers while building knowledge base. Analyze business systems and design new measurements and metrics to improve organizational efficiency.
Design proposed functional additions and review with project lead and customer. Develop and test functional additions to acceptable tolerances. Uses prototyping where appropriate to gain user support for ideas. Analyze overall architecture and provide experienced perspective on proposed changes. Balance the right solution against performance, time, cost and value. Monitor and maintain existing systems, ensuring consistency and accuracy Troubleshoot and repair software defects in existing systems. Mentor other developers with a constructive, results oriented approach.
Location: Hybrid - On site, 1-2 times a week.
Technically strong. Worked with last few versions of IIS and has good understanding of IIS. Ability to trouble shoot, maintain and enhance existing applications.
· 10+ years programming experience, with a strong preference for at least 3-4 of those years in a professional services firm
· 7+ years of Microsoft .NET framework software design and development experience
· 5+ years of experience in ASP.NET MVC and / or ASP.NET Core
· 2+ years of extensive hands-on custom development experience with SharePoint Online
· 5+ years of extensive hands-on custom development experience with SharePoint 2013
· 5+ years of extensive hands-on custom development experience with SQL Server
· Experience in developing web/desktop applications using multiple programming/scripting languages.
Practical experience working in highly collaborative development environments using iterative, Test Driven Development practices.
Exceptional communication, documentation and reporting skills required.
Attention to details and quality.
Good interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- AWS: 3 years (Required)
- ASP.NET: 5 years (Required)
- SharePoint: 7 years (Required)
Work Location: One location