Server - Summerlin @ Lazy Dog Restaurants, LLC - Las Vegas, NV
Post a job for free in Las Vegas, NV
Food Server: Join the Fun! We are looking for Enthusiastic, Motivated, Team-Oriented individuals that want to join a company that has a Culture of Caring! We love helping people build relationships, discover new food and drink, and grow personally and professionally. We offer further career advancement opportunities with a flexible schedule and a fun fast paced environment.
While Serving You’re Good At …
- You think it’s super fun to interact with guests while they dine.
- You demonstrate basic recipe knowledge of our food and beverage.
- You demonstrate Lazy Dog Restaurant service standards.
- You understand the proper state and federal liquor laws; validating ID process; alcohol awareness procedures for preventing guest intoxication.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak well. You can explain just about anything to anyone
- You love to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- You are guest focused and like to multi-task.
- You want to be part of a team and create fun – whistle while you work.
- You are happy, trusting, passionate and determined – Never Settle!
- You can put yourself in the others person’s shoes.
- 2 year(s): 2 years full-service restaurant experience a plus
- High School or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Nevada TAM Card
- Food Handlers Card
- Full Service / Fine Dining
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals