Laundry Attendant @ Wyndham Destinations - Las Vegas, NV
Post a job for free in Las Vegas, NV
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
Laundry Associate (video)
A Laundry Associate will support general resort operations by washing and processing laundry while maintaining resort quality standards. This position will promote Resort Standards and effectively provide services personally or refer requests to the appropriate department manager as needed to exceed guest expectations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processes laundry to include loading, operating and unloading washers and dryers: responsible for washing all soiled linens, towels, napkins and tablecloths; and folding and ironing. Understand operation of washing machines and dryers. Wash and dry all dirty linens, towels, rags, etc., as directed by management. Clean dryer filter daily and maintain all equipment as trained. Operate iron as per standard and ensure that it is shut off at
- Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up. Make appropriate service recovery recommendations. Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments. (15% time)
- Ensure compliance with: Internal Audit, Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention, Resort Operating Procedures, Guest Service Department
- Build a “Count On Me” Culture: Continuously exhibit the company’s Count on Me philosophy; be responsive to the needs of our guests, associates and all we come into contact with on the job, be respectful in every way; deliver a great experience. (10% time)
- Performs other duties as needed (5% time)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Detail oriented with organizational skills
- Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment
- Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to give high priority to customer service
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
- General cleaning concepts
- Use of laundry equipment
- Six months related housekeeping or laundry experience
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.