Physical Therapist @ Across Health Home Care - Lancaster, TX
Post a job for free in Lancaster, TX
Across Health Home Care is seeking experienced, dependable Physical Therapists who enjoy working with children in their home. Our therapists must provide excellent care and loving support to every child and their family.
The Pediatric Physical Therapist is a qualified, licensed professional who completes evaluations and provides therapy services to patients in their home as prescribed by the attending physician. Patient visits are performed in the child’s home and community setting.
Essential Functions Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Completes a minimum number of visits defined by the agency
- Performs in depth patient evaluation and develops treatment plans in accordance with physician’s orders
- Implements treatment plan, provides evidence based physical therapy services
- Instructs patients, their families and other members of the health team in regards to therapy procedures
- Reports pertinent observations and reactions regarding changes in patient status to the appropriate team member
- Maintains patient’s medical record in accordance with agency standards and completes and submits patient records in a timely manner
- Participates in patient care conferences and communicates with other members of the home health team to facilitate coordination of patient care
- Participates in staff development and in-service education with the agency to learn new treatments, procedures, developmental skills etc.
- Performs all duties in compliance with agency policies and procedures. Adheres to all rules, regulations, and code of ethics, guidelines and codes in federal, state and local laws, which are concerned with the practice of physical therapy.
- May be required to meet with supervisor, technical support personnel, staffing personnel, or other support staff as needed to maintain therapy standards and patient care.
One-Year Pediatric Experience Requirement
We know that caring for children is unique, and that’s why we require at least one year of pediatric experience. We never want to put one of our therapists or our families in a situation where they are not comfortable and confident.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are available to full-time staff
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with contribution matching
- Mileage reimbursement
- Hiring bonuses for select positions
- Direct deposit payments
- Referral bonus program
- Free CEUs available to nursing staff