Software Engineer, Streaming/Media Product - Front end (US Remote) @ NZXT - La Puente, CA
Post a job for free in La Puente, CA
Job description: The Software Engineer contributes to NZXT’s mission by helping build the next generation of software that powers our hardware products. You will help create software used by millions of gamers on a modern front-end technology stack for desktop and web. The ideal candidate will have the desire to work on intuitive and functionality-rich gamer-facing products.
The Software Engineer has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Work alongside other developers, product managers, and product designers to build feature specifications for innovative consumer-facing products.
- Work on efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
You should have the following skills, education and experience:
- Proficiency in a modern UI Library (React or similar).
- Desire to build a great product experience.
- Desire to write high-quality code and to take ownership of products and features.
- 2+ years of professional experience building web applications.
- Fluency with reading, writing, and communicating in English.
Bonus Qualities (Have one or more of these):
- Experience building React-based applications.
- Experience building Electron-based desktop applications.
- Familiarity with Web media technologies (Media devices, MediaStream, Video, Audio) and video processing.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies like Scrum.
- Familiarity with Rust.
- Enthusiasm about PC Gaming and Streaming.
About NZXT: We serve gamers by relentlessly evolving products and services. Our vision is to become the most authentic brand for gamers.
NZXT is a fast-growing company made up of gamers, builders, and PC enthusiasts dedicated to creating hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. Our company is staffed with creative, motivated people who truly love what we do, and we are dedicated to making it easy, fun, and rewarding to play games.
NZXT is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability._
Job Type: Full-time