Curriculum Maintenance Manager @ Victoria University - King, NC
Post a job for free in King, NC
Curriculum Maintenance Manager
Senior Educator 3 This is a full time, ongoing position.
- Join a highly motivated and enthusiastic team
- Contribute to the development and implementation of high quality endorsed and accredited training products that support the needs of Victorian learners and employers.
- Located at King St campus and other campuses as required.
About the Role
The key responsibilities are providing Executive Officer support for the industry areas within the Services Industries Curriculum Maintenance Manager Service according to contractual obligations with Higher Education and Skills (HES) and the Adult, Community and Further Education Board (ACFE) of the Victorian Department of Education and training.
Work is performed as part of a small self managed team and includes providing authoritative advice and analysis to external and internal stakeholders on endorsed and accredited training products that support Victorian training and education objectives for learners and employers.
Working as a team to service the Victoria University contracts with the Department of Education and Training (DET) for delivery of the Services Industries Curriculum Maintenance Manager Service including to:
- Engage with training package development and endorsement processes by providing analysis of draft training package proposals and products to the Training Products Unit of Higher Education and Skills
- Develop draft Victorian Purchasing Guides and associated documentation within required time frames
- Maintain the stock of Victorian Crown Copyright curricula managed by the Service Industries CMM including managing course accreditation and reaccreditation projects according to the AQTF Standards for Accredited Courses
- Provide advice on training product implementation to a range of internal and external stakeholders including the Victoria University Polytechnic Quality and Compliance team, Higher Education and Skills and training providers
- Prepare written documentation appropriate to the needs of a range of stakeholders including external contractual requirements, accredited course development, training product analysis and Victorian Purchasing Guide development.
Key Selection criteria
- A course of teacher training at Australian Qualifications Framework level 5 or higher that includes supervised teaching practices and studies in teaching methodology and the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 or TAE40116)
- Knowledge of the Vocational Education and Training System and the interdependencies of relevant Policies and Standards and their impact on training product development and implementation, including the Standards for Training Packages, AQTF Standards for Accredited Courses and the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- Demonstrated ability to research, analyse data and information and prepare reports and papers.
- Sound planning and organisational skills to oversee the initiation, planning and implementation of projects to ensure the projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to consult and collaborate with stakeholders and work as part of a team in a client focussed service unit.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work demands and respond to urgent requests when required.
- Adherence to and co-operation with all OHS policies and procedures of the university.
- Experience in the design and implementation of professional development activities
- Knowledge of training product resource development
- Knowledge of occupational regulation and/or certification arrangements
How to apply:
For a Position Description and to submit an application please visit our website www.vu.edu.au/jobs
Applications must addre ss the Selection Criteria contained in the position description.