Full Stack Software Engineer @ Invoy - Irvine, CA
Post a job for free in Irvine, CA
Invoy was founded to empower individuals to take control of their health at home. Invoy gives people the tools, the data and the support structure to be healthy. For too long weight loss been plagued by loosely formed hypotheses with little underlying proof. Invoy has a goal of disrupting an industry that impacts hundreds of millions of lives.
Invoy uses breath chemistry to customize your wellness program. Invoy’s system is designed to make changes when your preferences change or your body has adapted to a program that was once effective for you. Your exhaled breath contains hundreds of chemicals that are released from your blood through your lungs. Fat metabolism is one of those items that can be measured and with its device the Invoy system is able to measure chemicals in your breath to determine if you are burning fat. Invoy’s team of dedicated analysts review your data every day to provide timely recommendations on how to achieve your goals. The Invoy system generates data-driven, personalized recommendations to help you reach your weight loss goal.
Invoy is a well-funded private company backed by top-tier venture capital firms known for their successes in the medical technology industry. We are actively hiring in all departments, but especially in engineering, to support a nationwide rollout with a Fortune 25 company along with several other large enterprise accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interfaces
- Collaborate with product managers, QA, and fellow software engineers to create, design, implement, and deploy new software products and features
- Develop front end components to enable engineers to easily and quickly build client-side code
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs and issues as they arise, and understand the root cause of the issues
- Hands on development of all software projects
- The team member in this position will be involved in leading application involving design, planning, estimation, documentation, communication, collaboration and support
- Participation in sprint planning, team retrospectives, code reviews and more.
- Architect and build web applications using Ruby, and collaborate with fellow software team members to improve high-level architecture guidelines
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Proven record of building and deploying a successful frontend and backend system(s)
- Highly skilled engineer, who is involved in architecting, scaling, securing and driving multiple projects
- Thorough understanding of unit and integration testing, TDD preferred
Job Type: Full-time