Senior Software AutomationEngineer @ Masimo - Irvine, CA
21 days ago
Senior Software AutomationEngineer
Masimo - Irvine, CA
The Engineer, Software Automation will execute existing automation test and also participate in development of new automation testing systems and procedures utilizing their experience in software test automation development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new automation testing systems and procedures.
- You will code, implement and enhance existing frameworks while working closely with the software teams to ensure timely delivery and automation
- The test engineer must be able to properly judge test outcomes to determine pass/fail status, clearly document findings in Test Reports and document bugs discovered during testing.
- Analyze large amounts of data acquired during automation test using tools such as Mathcad and Matlab.
- Ability to debug and verify network traffic using wireshark/tcpdump or other related tools.
- Will also execute manual test cases needing no automation.
- 5+ years of experience in software development utilizing: Java, Selenium or Espresso.
- Experience with test automation techniques.
- Experience creating automated test cases from manual testing.
- Familiar with testing strategies including robustness and stress testing.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BS degree in Engineering, SW, CS or EE.
For over thirty years, Masimo has been expanding the boundaries of noninvasive monitoring to improve patient outcomes and reduce the cost of care. Today, Masimo delivers a portfolio of hospital-trusted monitoring solutions to help increase patient safety, health, and wellness in the hospital and at home. When you join our team, you’ll be part of a culture that’s driven by passion, challenging the status quo, and making an impact in the lives of others.
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!