Senior Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer @ EDI Health Group - DentalXChange - Irvine, CA
Senior Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
Post a job for free in Irvine, CA
EDI Health Group is looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer to join our engineering team. The individual must have experience that spans all areas of web application and transaction oriented enterprise development. The candidate will work as part of a team responsible for enhancing our existing applications to meet the changing needs of our business and new product related application development . The ideal candidate should have the ability to work with stakeholders directly and collaborating with them during the development process.
The primary area of focus will be our existing applications and new feature development on our Java based applications. We are also developing a new platform on Angular 8 backed by Java web services and migrating to a cloud deployment on AWS. We would prefer a candidate with experience in these areas to migrate with our product development as we move to the new platform.
- Analyze, design, and develop systems and applications.
- Consulting with stakeholders, users and third-parties to gather information about needs, objectives, functions, features, and other requirements.
- Provides support for existing business systems by maintaining and enhancing existing web and client based applications, modifying existing programs to conform to system changes, addressing and solving complex customer service tickets, and advising and working with user departments to resolve specific or complex problems.
- Work with Project Manager to estimate project timeline.
- Providing innovative solutions by researching technologies and software.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Advanced knowledge of application design principles and best practices.
- Advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development in Java.
- Advanced knowledge of J2EE, Java application servers and related technologies.
- Experience in Angular development.
- General knowledge of database design and database concepts.
- Thorough knowledge of project/task estimation and planning.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in all phases of application software development.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate user needs or specifications and translate them in a logical and practical set of software components.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6+ years programming experience with Java.
- 5+ years experience with J2EE technologies(JAX-WS, JMS).
- Experience with MVC web frameworks.
- Project experience with Apache Wicket framework a plus.
- Experience with Healthcare X12 HIPAA transactions a plus
- AWS DevOps experience a plus
What We Offer.
- Benefits include, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD (some options are paid at 100%)
- 401k with the employer match at 50% up to 6%
- Challenging and rewarding career opportunity
- Casual work environment
Local Candidates Only.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
Working remotely currently available for local candidates with the ability to be available for meetings at office location in Irvine.
- commensurate : 6 years (Required)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19