Dental Front Office - Irvine, $22-$28hr. @ Irvine Dental Team - Irvine, CA
Dental Front Office - Irvine, $22-$28hr.
Post a job for free in Irvine, CA
Dental Front Office
Looking for a qualified, experienced Dental Front Office Team member to manage all aspects of our Front Office. We are a private, quality-focused Dental office with a history of exceptional patient care. Please contact us for more details.
The front office receptionist represents us from the time patients first Call our Office, Visit, and until they leave. We are seeking a warm, welcoming person that helps our patients feel comfortable and ties the visit together in a way that makes our patients enjoy Dentistry.
Front Office Responsibilities:
*Make all of our patients feel comfortable and let them know you are there to take care of them
Know regular patients by name. Know their preferences and needs
Take payments and enter them into the Practice Management system
Keep the reception spaces clean and presentable
Answer phones and schedule patients
Go above and beyond patient expectations-- respond promptly and courteously to their requests
The perfect applicant must be:
*A person who loves people and has the ability to create a warm and welcoming environment. You should have at least 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS A DENTAL RECEPTIONIST. You must have excellent English communication skills and a strong desire to work as part of a team. We are looking for the same customer service as you would find a in a high end restaurant *
Strong written English skills are also required. Much of our communication with Patients and Specialists are in writing.
Our Company Describes Its Culture as:
· Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
· Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
· Stable -- traditional, Predictable, strong processes
· People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
· Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Please Email your Resume in PDF format with a Picture of yourself.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $22.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Front Office: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Irvine, CA 92618 (Required)
- English (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Waiting period may apply