Office Manager @ Ko'olani - Honolulu, HI
Post a job for free in Honolulu, HI
Luxury High-Rise Association looking for an Office Manager to manage the day to day operations of the Management Office. This candidate will possess strong relational skills as they are the go-to contact for the residents, agents, and vendors. The ideal candidate for this position will have a solid administrative background while also having a passion for providing the best customer service. In addition, a successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in an administrative role in a high paced professional office environment
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, and Publisher is a plus
- Condominium Management experience required
· Coordinates all administrative functions.
· Assist residents on a day-to-day basis by fielding questions and providing information.
· Welcome new residents by meeting with them to go over paperwork, Community Rules, register vehicles, and a review of our amenities.
· Work closely with agents to keep tenant information current.
· Responsible for scheduling the elevator and working with Security on any elevator issues
· Maintain records of all residents ‘pets, surfboards and bicycles.
· Compile and submit invoices to the management company.
· Create newsletters every two months.
· Update Association's webpage and data base.
· Send web-blasts to residents regarding any community or area information.
· Maintain documents and records in appropriate files and coordinate mailings and notice distribution as necessary, process all deposits, and check requests to ensure payments are made on a timely basis, type and photocopy documents and other materials as directed.
· Remain familiar with the Community Rules and Board policies and procedures.
· Perform other administrative, clerical, and management duties as requested.
· Handles all new hire and termination paperwork.
· Maintain employee files and works together with the management company to keep updated information (i.e.: medical, 401K, Aflac etc.).
· Attend and/or host all property functions.
This posting indicates the general duties and expectations of the position. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this job. The Management Staff has the right to revise the information in this description
Salary: $50k+/annually, commensurate on experience/skillset
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Condo Association: 1 year (Preferred)