Storeroom Clerk - Hospital Supplies @ Trinity Health Of New England - Hartford, CT
Post a job for free in Hartford, CT
40 hour position requires working at either campus (Saint Francis and Mount Sinai) including their satellite facilities. Position requires working a rotating shift including 2nd shift, holidays and weekends. Shift, Weekend and Holiday differentials apply!! Great Benefits!
Inventories, puts up and distributes supplies, equipment, and mail throughout both St. Francis and Mt. Sinai campuses according to schedules.
- Accurately inventories all assigned areas and commodities to maintain established par levels and monitors supplies in various nursing departments
- Delivers supplies according to pre-determined levels and established schedules
- Stores supplies neatly in the Nursing Department's proper location according to established guidelines
- Keeps accurate records on all storeroom transactions that he/she may be responsible for
- Monitors supplies and replenishes supply carts from the nursing units
- Delivers medical surgical supplies, on demand supplies and STATs as assigned
- Properly identifies and marks all patient charge items using stickers or cards
- Ensures rotation of stock in all assigned departments and the storeroom
- Transports supplies, mail etc. between and within both St. Francis and Mt. Sinai campuses and their satellite facilities
- High school or GED equivalent for regularly scheduled positions. Per Diem position incumbents must obtain similar educational requirements within 18 months of hire.
- One year storeroom or related experience.
- Valid Connecticut Driver's License.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Ability to operate all appropriate material handling equipment and use, or learn to use, the department's computerized system
About Trinity Health Of New England:
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care delivery system that is comprised of world-class providers and facilities dedicated to full spectrum preventative, acute, and post-acute care. We aim to deliver top level care to increase our community's overall health at lower costs. While we serve nearly 3 million people, we are proud to be a part of a national system that focuses on putting our patients first and having the best colleagues to do so.
Trinity Health Of New England benefits include health insurance, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick time, and professional advancement just to name a few.
Employees can also take advantage of extra benefits specific to each hospital.
Step up to your potential. Write your story and apply today!
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.