Office Operations Assistant @ Ascension Wisconsin, WI - Germantown, WI
Post a job for free in Germantown, WI
We Are Hiring
Office Operations Assistant - Germantown Main Clinic - Full-Time, Rotating - Germantown Clinic - Germantown,WI
- Work Schedule- Rotating schedule includes shifts during week days, week nights as well as weekends as needed. Site hours of operation fall between 7:00am - 8:00pm.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2019, Ascension provided $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes more than 150,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 20 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including clinical and network services, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Columbia St. Mary's-WI, you will have the opportunity toWorks in a customer service capacity providing administrative and clerical support to patients and customers in a medical setting.
- Greets patients and visitors, checks patients in and out, and obtains necessary documentation. Verifies and enters demographic information.
- Obtains and verifies insurance authorizations/precertification. Completes medical record release requests and schedules/confirms patient appointments.
- Enters, reviews and submits charges for patient procedures and services daily. Collects co-payments and reconciles all daily reports and deposits for accuracy.
- Provides general office and clerical support to assigned area.
What You Will Need
- None required.
- Previous experience in health care preferred. Previous experience working with insurances a plus.
- Previous experience in fast-paced environment requiring strong ability to organize & prioritize throughout work day preferred.