UI Focused Full Stack Engineer @ Cover Technologies - Gardena, CA
Post a job for free in Gardena, CA
Cover Technologies - UI Focused Full Stack Engineer
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end development of serverless web applications, from gathering requirements and designing the interface, to architecting and implementing both the data model and the interface. Youll be expected to take a concept to a working prototype, to a production app in short periods of time.
- You will be working alongside a small team of software engineers, with many opportunities to collaborate while also maintaining complete ownership of your own projects.
- Collaborate with Covers multi-disciplinary team of software engineers, aerospace and automotive mechanical engineers, architects, and operations, marketing, design, and construction professionals to solve a wide range of problems.
- Take on a wide variety of projects touching different parts of the business, from helping clients configure and understand their new home with full visualizations, to creating the crucial internal interfaces needed to efficiently design, manufacture, and assemble Cover homes.
- You will be expected to mentor and set a good example for junior engineers as the team grows.
- 5+ years of end-to-end development experience, including deploying and monitoring production-grade web applications, preferably with 2+ years of experience at a small startup
- Experience building animated graphic applications on the web, using SVG and/or Canvas.
- Extensive experience with at least one of the common frameworks: Vue.js, Angular, or React. Vue.js preferred
- Experience designing REST-based API services.
- Experience deploying hybrid mobile apps a plus.
- Experience as team or project lead strongly preferred.
- BS/MS in computer science or related field preferred.
- Expert-level knowledge of CSS3 styling and animation, and an eye for designing beautiful responsive web interfaces without the aid of a dedicated UX designer.
- Working familiarity with Python is a plus
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Can produce working code quickly without sacrificing quality.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Can-do, get-it-done attitude