Bi-lingual Receptionist @ Bay Equity - Fresno, CA
Post a job for free in Fresno, CA
Bay Equity is a full-service retail mortgage lending institution headquartered in Corte Madera. In 2011 and 2012, San Francisco Business Times named Bay Equity among its "Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies" in the Bay Area.
We are hiring for an experienced bi-lingual receptionist to work for our office located in Fresno, CA.
As a Receptionist, the primary responsibility is to be the first point of contact for any guests and clients that contact Bay Equity both on the phone and in person. All employees of Bay Equity are expected to provide quality customer service and maintain high ethical standards when serving our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming telephone calls, troubleshoot, and forward to appropriate employees.
- Greet and interact with clients, vendors, and visitors and coordinate their visit with the appropriate staff members.
- Responsible for the appearance of reception area, kitchen, and conference room area, including cleanliness.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Sign for & track FedEx/UPS/messenger packages.
- Provide the highest level of customer service.
- Handle incoming packages and deliveries.
- Order office supplies and re-stock.
- Light clerical administrative duties as needed by staff.
- Other duties as assigned by direct manager
- One year of Office/Reception experience required
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Prior experience in the area of office management
- Strong communication skills (professional, positive and polite) and interpersonal skills
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and a willingness to be helpful
- Ability to multi-task, work well in a fast-paced environment, and ensure the satisfaction of guests
- Dependability and punctuality
- Ability to interact well with others
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Compensation based on experience. This is a full-time position.
Bay Equity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Bay Equity is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected], or call 415/820-4525.