Delivery Driver (Delivery Associate to delivery Amazon's packages) @ ASMILE Logistics - Fremont, CA
Delivery Driver (Delivery Associate to delivery Amazon's packages)
Post a job for free in Fremont, CA
Full-time/Part-time Delivery Associate Positions with ASMILE Logistics Delivering Amazon Packages!
ASMILE Logistics is a proud Amazon Delivery Service Partner. We operate in Fremont California and exclusively deliver Amazon packages under 50 pounds.
- Compensation - starting at $20 per hour (compensation includes salary and benefits listed below paid by the employer)
- Salary starting at $17.5 per hour based
- Medical benefits
- PTO-Paid Time Off (10 days per year for full-time employees)
- Bonuses (depending on performance)
- Paid job training and Amazon branded uniform
Service Area: Fremont, CA
Work Schedule: Full-time (total 40 hours/Week with flexible work days).
May work a shift of 8 hours or 10 hours per day. May work during weekends or holidays.
- At least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license (CA, Class C)
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a drug screen
- Be flexible to work weekends or holidays as scheduled
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times.
- Use hand held device for routing information and customer delivery information.
- Navigate a variety of routes throughout the delivery area.
- Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions.
- Be customer obsessed! We strive to deliver packages and smiles to our customers.
- Perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- -- Lift packages up to 50 pounds (though most packages are much lighter)
- -- Able to get in and out of van and walk up and down stairs through your shift
A Typical Day for a Delivery Associate:
- You will work with a team of delivery associates. Our team works as a team and we support each other as a team!
- The top priority of our team is safety. You will receive free job training and well-built technology to help you perform your job.
- Starting the day: have a standing meeting with your team at the delivery station and load packages assigned to you into your delivery van.
- During the day: follow the optimized delivery route on a provided hand held device to deliver packages to our customers. Meal breaks and rest are required to be taken every day.
- Report back to the station: after the delivery of the last package, you will be guided back to the station by the device to complete a day's work.
Our company is built upon three core values: respect, fairness and can-do attitude.
*Respect: We believe that all of us want to be respected. We work as a team in a respectful working environment.
*Fairness: We believe that all of us deeply care about justice. Our leadership diligently makes sure every employee is treated fairly.
*Can-Do Attitude: We believe that all of us admire the “can-do” character: the willingness to take on challenges and the confidence to solve problems. We ace miles and deliver packages with a smile.
If you share the same values, we are excited to have you join our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
We operate within an Amazon owned delivery station. All standard operation procedures hold by Amazon will be strictly followed to provide maximum safety for our drivers and our customers.
- delivery driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- commercial driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- On the road
Typical start time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly