The Senior Sales
Support Specialist - Cox Communities provides operational and support services to the MDU sales
organization which could include: MDU/SFU contract fulfillment, contract database and tool management
, ICOMS research and audits, reporting, process support and improvement, and various miscellaneous projects as needed.
is the division of Cox that delivers solutions, value, and trust for MDU & SFU owners, managers, developers, and residents within their communities. The Cox Communities team acts as their client's trusted advisor by supporting them in reaching their business
goals of optimizing rents, occupancy, and future proofing their properties.
What You'll Do
What's In It For You
- Processes MDU/SFU invoices and tracks annual budget in a timely manner
- Coordinates nation-wide sales meetings for training, new product launches, etc., by securing meeting site and presentation materials/equipment. Gathers post-meeting survey feedback and compiles data for review by leadership to enhance future sales meetings
- Assists in post-sale expediting and follow-up by ensuring contract information is properly entered into database, local government recordings have been filed, and tracking receipt of filing from local government entity
- Works closely with field billing coordinators to ensure sold, installed, and billed revenues have been properly processed and recommend areas for process improvement to improve productivity and accuracy
- Works closely with the MDU/SFU sales team to maintain the operational infrastructure by troubleshooting issues and requests which includes billing and all other miscellaneous MDU/SFU ICOMS inquiries
- Identifies areas for improvement and recommends solutions
- Assists reporting resources to audit and troubleshoot database and report details to ensure accurate and detailed information is available to the Sales team and leadership
- Coordinates data collection from internal and external personnel, entering standard and customized report formats, and generating reports, as requested
- Consolidates and summarizes MDU/SFU sales operation information in a comprehensive manner and distributes on regular intervals
- Supports maintenance, management, and accuracy of MDU/SFU databases and tools, such as bulk contract billing and revenue share payments through auditing, data gathering, and reporting
- Works closely with the MDU/SFU sales team to maintain the operational infrastructure supporting MDU/SFU training, troubleshooting issues and requests, and sales-related procedures, including product/service updates and knowledge sharing of research
- Manages/coordinates national contracts and documents from property owners and management companies which includes, but is not limited to, creating template, sending template to client, obtaining internal signatures, store documents on Salesforce, track and communicate status to team and potentially enter data into appropriate database
- Assists with monitoring compliance with all MDU/SFU processes, such as, Bulk Wi-Fi, IOT, Bulk data plus, exclusive use of the inside wire, etc.
- Acts as the primary point of contact and responsible party for complex, stand-alone processes that require specialized support such as In & On Program, Back-in-Bulks, Bulk Billing, De-Bulks, Managed Wi-Fi etc.
- Provides customer level to support that helps achieve goals of reduced cycle time, minimal errors/defects/rework, maximum customer satisfaction and high levels of consistency and reliability. Improves processes such as reducing cycle time, reducing resources, reducing errors/defects/rework, improving customer satisfaction, improving consistency and reliability
- May maintain dedicated e-mail boxes, web sites and other tools used to manage and track service requests, fulfill work orders, escalations, etc.
- Processes MD/SFU invoices and tracks annual budget
- May serve as liaison to vendors (Broadband Communities, NAA, NMHC, HBO, etc.) and marketing on sales promotions, strategies, and trends
- Assists in the completion and generation of special projects such as budgets, strategic plans, client projects, and/or may lead projects as assigned under close to moderate supervision
At Cox, we reward your hard work with meaningful benefits.
First, we offer a highly competitive compensation package, 401(k) with a generous company match, comprehensive healthcare, life, and disability benefits, plus numerous other benefits, including adoption assistance, pet insurance, and discounts on travel and cars!
We value people more than technology
. That means you'll work within a culture and with a team that values your leadership, your experience, your contributions, and you - yes, you - as a person. We believe recognition is important, and Cox strives to celebrate those who help make us successful every day. We also encourage diversity and support inclusion; we want you to do you and feel comfortable doing so.
We also offer boundless opportunities for growth; you can sharpen your skills, learn a new talent, join a mentoring program, even earn an advanced degree. You'll find the potential for lateral or upward career growth within the Cox family businesses, including the innovative
startups in transportation mobility, clean tech and more.
Who You Are
- High School Diploma/GED and 5 years' experience in a related field (i.e. Marketing, Sales or Sales Operations, etc.). The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as any level degree/certification beyond a HS diploma/GED in a related discipline and 3 years' experience; or 7 years' experience in a related field
- Strong knowledg for MS Office applications, particularly Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook; Working knowledge of Visio; Strong knowledge of ICOMS and OBIEE
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical, time management, organizational, confidentiality, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
Join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today!
- AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Marketing, Business, etc.)
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired
USD 22.98 - 34.42 per hour
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That's a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you're interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness
days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.