SCIS Mailroom Service Clerk @ Paragon/SCIS - Everett, WA
Post a job for free in Everett, WA
- Sorts and delivers incoming mail and parcels.
- Prepares and posts outgoing mail ensuring compliance with all postal and export regulations.
- Interfaces with all internal and external customers and vendors to ensure satisfaction, reliability, and compliance with all government and company regulations and policies.
- Operates office equipment to solve customer problems and complaints.
- Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or public safety authorities as appropriate for the circumstances and/or as required by the site.
- Learn and perform multiple mail runs and other mail services related duties.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 20 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 40 pounds.
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- May be required to use vehicle in the performance of duties. Vehicles are to include but not limited to: cars, trucks, electric carts and bicycles.
- May be exposed to or required to handle sensitive and confidential information.
Paragon/SCIS has a legendary legacy standing tall in front of all critical assets of the United States of America. Protecting. Guarding. Serving.
We have been protecting our nation throughout history. For more than 150 years, our means have evolved but our purpose to protect our nation has remained intact, touching millions of lives. From nuclear plants and government installations to specialized investigative services, we assure the country's safety and stability, relying on solid experience.
We value diligence, professionalism, and honesty. We are proud to call ourselves Paragon/SCIS. Our company is a symbol of integrity; a reflection of each individual that composes it. We have built our reputation because accountability is in our blood.
Paragon/SCIS is composed of over 14,000 employees, caring for one another and for the success of our clients and our company. Working on the same site together, we bond with our colleagues; every day, serving the same purpose with dedication and a vigilant eye.
Our employees have diverse profiles: veterans, retired police officers, trained armed guards, professionals and experienced managers. Their background and strength of character are carefully vetted so when you join, you know that you have been selected and are amongst the best.
From Armed Security officers to Mailroom Service Clerks and Fire Fighters, from Field Investigators to Site Supervisors, we all stand united to maintain order in the most critical infrastructures of our nation. With diligence, 24/7, we are the eyes and ears on the ground. We matter.
Our work is demanding. We thrive in the midst of challenge. We are brave, organized, ready. And, we are rewarded for it with above market pay, comprehensive benefits and valuable training. We believe in the vital role that we play in society and the recognition we get from it fuels us.
Our values are the foundation of our operations. They are summarized in three words: Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness.
A Paragon/SCIS employee is honest and therefore trusted to work unsupervised on the customer's premises and with valuables. Paragon/SCIS never compromises in its demand for integrity. Integrity also includes openly expressing one's opinion, reporting improprieties and not withholding information.
Professionalism entails seeing, hearing and evaluating, and a Paragon/SCIS employee is always attentive. Professionals develop an intuition that helps us to notice things that others don't. Their vigilance is needed in order to stay aware of potential risks or incidents that are taking place on our customers' premises.
Helpfulness is about our employees always being ready to assist within the context of a particular assignment.