Fraud Manager @ Del Norte Credit Union - Espanola, NM
Post a job for free in Espanola, NM
Fraud Prevention Manager
Del Norte Credit Union is seeking a dynamic Fraud Prevention Manager to improve the lives of others through demonstrating performance excellence.
Del Norte Credit Union is seeking an experienced candidate for a Fraud Prevention Manager position. The primary role of this position is to assist Del Norte Credit Union in living out its mission of improving lives as a financial cooperative by possessing a passionate devotion to providing outstanding and empathetic service to Del Norte Credit Union members and fellow teammates. In this position you will identify the financial needs of the member and recommend an appropriate credit union solution. One of the primary means to achieve this is to develop a highly effective team of employees and develop each employee to their highest potential through coaching and leadership.
Job duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Operate with strong integrity and the ability to handle projects of a sensitive and confidential nature.
- Proactively provides suggestions and demonstrates problems solving abilities.
- Responsible for maintaining industry knowledge and applying this knowledge toward operational policies and procedures.
- Responsible for leadership and coaching to ensure competencies and professionalism of fraud team members including staffing, training, and evaluating performance.
- Provides leadership, daily supervision, and coaching to fraud with staff to ensure team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Plays a critical role in defining the member-facing security experience across delivery channels to ensure that customer accounts are safe and secure.
- Maintains close liaison with law enforcement, other financial institution investigators to expedite exchange of information and elicit their assistance.
- Performs job duties within bylaws, regulations, Board of Directors policies, established internal and external service standards, and work procedures.
- Participate with and support management in the development, implementation and accomplishment of organizational strategic short and long term goals and initiatives.
- Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
- Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field).
- Must demonstrate solid leadership and member service skills; excellent communication and problem resolution skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with 10 key calculator and Windows and other MS Office applications