CDL A Truck Driver / Test Driver @ Kett Engineering - Escondido, CA
Post a job for free in Escondido, CA
Kett Engineering is looking for an experienced Truck Driver with a current California CDL A to work with us at our customer location in Escondido, CA. This is for a test project that will last a minimum of 3 months and could lead to full-time, benefitted employment.
The successful candidate will drive and evaluate prototype all electric Class 8 tractor/trailer, refuse trucks and yard tractor on test routes in and around Escondido. All driving is local.
We are looking for good, dependable, and safe drivers to drive and evaluate an advanced tractor/trailer and other vehicles for testing purposes.
We work a 9/80 schedule. The shift hours are 7:30-5 Mon-Thurs and 7:30-4 Friday then 7:30-5 Mon-Thurs and Friday off.
The pay is $28.00/hr.
· Minimum 4 years of licensed driving experience and at least 1 with a CDL A
· A current California CDL A.
· Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
· High school graduate or equivalent required
· All candidates will be required to pass a DOT drug screen and background check
Additional desired qualifications:
· Ability to learn and operate new vehicle features (Ex: GPS, Navigation, Infotainment systems, etc...)
· Attention to detail with the ability to communicate finding both verbally and in writing
· Able to contribute in a team environment
If you qualify, please send your resume and apply by visiting Kett career page via the following link:
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $28.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
All vehicles are sanitized at the beginning and end of each shift. All reasonable precautions are taken to ensure the safety of our employees.
- class a cdl: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Escondido, CA 92029 (Required)
- CDL A (Required)
- United States (Required)