Senior Software Engineer - Tech Lead @ AuditBoard - El Segundo, CA
Post a job for free in El Segundo, CA
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a highly motivated Sr. Software Engineer (Technical Lead) to help us build our next generation of GRC products. In this role you will be responsible for leading a team of Engineers and tackling challenges ranging from new feature development to building scalable systems. Our ideal candidate is someone who cares deeply about their teams and can balance providing mentorship with driving product development initiatives. We're a hardworking, energetic team that is passionate about our customers and believes that to be successful we should never stop learning: learning about our customers, our product, and how to build better software.
- Lead high performing Engineering squads that build & ship product features end-to-end
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Junior and Senior Engineers
- Collaborate with Engineers, Product Managers, Designers and other cross-functional teams
- Drive application architecture decisions and champion best practices for writing secure, well-designed, maintainable, and testable code
- Project manage initiatives to completion with empathy and attention to detail
- Deeply understand our customers and provide recommendations for new product features
- Troubleshoot, debug and resolve software bugs
- Implement back-end APIs in Node.JS
- Work on our Ember SPA front-end
- Participate in an Agile software development life cycle
- 8+ years of experience developing web-based applications, 2+ years in a leadership capacity
- Experience with a modern front-end framework (Ember, Angular, React, Vue, etc.)
- Experience writing REST / JSON APIs
- Experience writing software tests
- Ability to solve technical problems independently
- Motivation to work hard and always be learning
- Experience with Node.JS and modern ES6 or TypeScript
- Experience with Ember.JS
- Experience working on SaaS web applications
- Bonus: Docker or Kubernetes experience
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year.
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!