Senior Lead ReactJS Developer
Cognizant is looking for a Senior React Developer with six to ten years of experience in developing customized product for our clients. The role is expected to drive technology discussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressing business needs. Cognizant needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services and technologies.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
Location: El Segundo - CA (US)
**You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future**
Frontend/UI Lead - React will be responsible for leading a team of frontend developers focused on design and development of frontend solution across the Digital and Marketing Technology domain, including:
- Should be able should be able to lead a POD of engineers for the React Frontend development project
- Provide mentoring to the junior developers by grooming them development best practices, create client specific developer guidelines and be able to review code and fix them
- Be able to speak up to set the realistic expectations for a project with client and product owner
- Strong communication skills. Being able to effectively communicate to Product owner, Enterprise architects, development teams and business and IT stakeholders.
- Be able to speak up to set realistic expectations for a project
- Strong communication skills. Being able to effectively communicate to development teams and stakeholders.
- Manage multiple project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Help us grow our team by interviewing and recruiting new engineers
- Develop a culture of high ownership, technical excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
- Strong programming fundamentals with Advanced OOPS concepts.
- Co-ordinate with offshore Team to set project expectations, mentor junior members of the team.
- Good Expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model (DOM) Layout, DOM Functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Deep understanding of React Architecture, Hooks. Webpack, SCSS/SASS, LESS, etc.
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in development RWD and SPA with React, Redux, Routers, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, GraphQL, ES6, Babel, Express, ESlint. Understands Server-Side Rendering, Virtual DOM, Performance optimization, Typescript & Material UI
- Familiarity with integrations patterns and invoke/ consume APIs/ RESTful Services/ OData API using NodeJS, Spring framework.
- Experience with Automated Unit, Contract & E2E Testing – Jest, Enzyme, Jasmine, Cypress, Playwright, Wiremock & Pact JS
- Experience in TDD and BDD approach.
- Experienced in deploying React Apps using CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with Container Platforms – Docker & Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of deployment concepts of rollout and rollback, webserver, app server deployment, database scripts rollout and monitoring
- Experience with customizing build with webpack, rollup & babel.
- Exposure of implementing Adobe Site Catalyst, Test & Target.
- Experience in implementing React JS application in compliance with ADA / 508
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager will be a plus.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 12 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business
, operating and technology
models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative
and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email Car[email protected] with your request and contact information.