Communications Marketing Manager @ Starburst Accelerator - El Segundo, CA
Communications Marketing Manager
Post a job for free in El Segundo, CA
Interested in working with the next major technology in space and unmanned aerial systems? Eager to fly uber in an electric flying vehicle? Work with leaders and role models from NASA, FAA, the Air Force and the most well-regarded names across the industry including Boeing, GE, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman and more. Get involved with the boldest venture capital investors and help us grow the next SpaceX and Rocket Lab! Who are we? Starburst Accelerator, the world’s first and largest aerospace startup accelerator, with offices in Los Angeles, Paris, Munich, Tel Aviv, Seoul, Abu Dhabi, and Singapore, bringing the private sector, research, and investment community together to accelerate business growth and opportunities for startups in aerospace.
Think NASA meets Shark Tank! The world’s leading aerospace & defense startup accelerator is growing fast and needs your help!
What we are looking for: A Communications Marketing Manager preferably with a Bachelors's in Communications, Marketing, Business, Digital Media, or Engineering. Someone who can bring positive energy, enthusiasm, curiosity, resourcefulness and motivation to work in a small team and an innovative universe! Must have an entrepreneurial spirit, responsive to work actions on Sundays at midnight, and always down for a beer (or champagne when our French colleagues visit).
What will you be doing?
Strategically position Starburst as the global knowledge leader in the aerospace startup ecosystem:
- Run our weekly newsletter (Starburst Weekly) and quarterly investor briefing
- Manage online marketing and grow our social media presence via LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram;
- Optimize engagement and follower growth;
- Regularly analyze and prepare updates on communication/marketing statistics;
- Standardize communication methodologies and ensure consistency across our 8 international offices;
- Manage our client database and strategically curate mailing/invitation lists;
- Support with logistics for selection committees.
- Experience with email service providers (Mailchimp or Mailmerge) and customer relationship management software (Affinity);
- Social media management and digital marketing
- Adobe Suite a plus (Illustrator, Spark, Photoshop, Acrobat)
Location: El Segundo, CA
More on our site: http://starburst.aero/
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Aerospace, Tech Startup, and/or Venture Capital: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19