Production Supervisor @ INX International Ink Co. - Dunkirk, NY
INX International Ink Co.
13 days ago
Post a job for free in Dunkirk, NY
Welcome! Are you seeking a global, well-established and innovative company that’s part of an industry with exciting growth potential? Then, start your Colorful Career with INX!
INX International is the third largest producer of inks in North America with full service subsidiaries in Europe and South America. We offer a complete line of ink and coating solutions technology for commercial, packaging and digital applications. As a leading global manufacturer of inkjet inks, we provide a full palette of digital ink systems, advanced technologies and integrated services.
At INX, we believe we can only grow our business as well as we grow our teams. The average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more. We are looking for new talent with new ideas as we continue to provide quality, service and innovation to the printing and packaging markets.
Our company is an essential business since we are part of the supply chain for food packaging, pharmaceutical packaging and print media used for vital communications. We are very busy fulfilling commitments to our customers, while still following safe practices related to hygiene, social distancing, and remote work. INX is hiring and seeking talented candidates to support our business development, and we encourage you to apply.
We are seeking to fill a position for Production Supervisor at our Dunkirk location.Responsibilities:
- Adheres to and holds others accountable for a safe work environment.
- Assures that production workers apply quality standards to ensure products meet expectations.
- Directs and manages direct labor production workforce to execute production schedule.
- Interacts between departments such as QC, Warehouse and others to execute daily requirements.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Responsible for scheduling of employees and coverage, as well as shift assignments.
- Responsible for the direct or indirect training of new employees on the equipment they will be using.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in the Ink industry with at least 1 -3 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to manage and direct a diversified workforce
- Ability to manage a workforce to attain production schedules and report on results
- Experience in a continuous improvement environment
- Ability to solve problems and resolve conflicts
- Must be willing and able to work extra hours on the weekend as necessary
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUESTED OR HELPFUL:
- SAP experience.
- Batch Process Manufacturing.
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities.
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.