Warehouse Administrative Support (2nd Shift) @ Best Buy - Curtis Bay, MD
Warehouse Administrative Support (2nd Shift)
Post a job for free in Curtis Bay, MD
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Enters, verifies, maintains, and corrects data on the computer or handheld scanning device.
- Uses Microsoft Office programs, Workforce Management System programs, order management systems, and various web applications.
- Creates all work assignments for warehouse personnel.
- Generates shipping, delivery, customer pick-up, and Best Buy direct labels for warehouse processing.
- Releases merchandise to customers and carriers.
- Processes receiving trailers, store requests for goods not for sale, and vendor displays. Receives and creates transfers to send to stores.
- Completes DDC reports. This includes detention logs, product audits, receiving variance logs, trailer shipping logs.
- Manages direct to customer orders through multiple systems, email, and phone correspondence.
- Verifies, maintains, and audits issue tracker entries concerning vendor appointments, shipment quality, damage, and third-party labor delivery issues.
- Records all third-party labor claims and damages.
- Able to stand, sit, and walk for long periods of time
- One year of supply chain experience
- Two years of clerical experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Join our team!
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.