The Global Customer Outcomes organization is looking for a Teamcenter Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Siemens Lifecycle Management Solutions.
About the job:
- They are expected to have a deep understanding of Siemens’ lifecycle management (Teamcenter) solution suite
- The candidate is intended to be a senior guide in the implementation (services) of Siemens’ lifecycle management (PLM) solution suite across one or more related industries/domains
- Mentoring local Services teams and Partners that are onboarding Solution Architects to Teamcenter X cloud PLM solutions, by supporting SoW review/definition review for allowed configurations and supporting creation of assets for prioritising and implementation standard methodologies for Teamcenter
- The role requires a passion for helping customer achieve realized value, a vision for improving Siemen’s position in the PLM marketplace, a desire to increase our market share in industries that we serve, a drive for continuously improving the processes that we use to achieve successful implementations and the willingness to travel globally
- This role will report directly to the Global Practice Lead for LCS Services. This Practice is within the Global Services and Customer Success organization and will work extensively with the Zone Services teams.
- Align and operationalize the defined services strategy across the Segment (product development and product managers) and Zones
- Ensure the IP assets are in place to support business development and efficient delivery
- Supply thought leadership, coordination/teamwork and intellectual property to support the realization of services excellence across a matrixed cross-functional and cross-regional team globally
- Build and Enable a climate of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration across the customer success organization
- Collaborate with Segment (Product Management and R&D) team members to have a comprehensive view of the LCS ecosystem of products
- Collaborate with Zone sales and pre-sales teams to Scope and Estimate strategic services engagements
- Collaborate with Zone services teams to support strategic services engagements
Qualified applicants must be US Persons legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Excellent leadership skills, capable of aligning and guiding a team of functional and technical individuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related subject area with a minimum of 10 years of related experience
- Experienced knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter UA with a focus around Active Workspace Client, Bill of Material Management and Visualization, encompassing BMIDE and Reporting and Analytics
- Required amount of travel with the position – Travel is international and is encouraged to be averaging around 25%
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of effectively collecting and presenting technical information at all levels.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) skills – Intermediate
- Recognized guide in PLM/CAE applications
- Strong customer and inter-personal skills, excellent English verbal and written communication abilities, the proven track record to capture and apply customer requirements, and the ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot issues.
- Experience using programming languages and tools such as JAVA, C++, C#, SQL, VB, XML.
- Familiar with Siemens NX encompassing Bill of Materials, Assembly Management, Library Development, Visualization
- Familiar with CAD such as SolidWorks, Altium, Mentor Graphics Xpedition
- Familiar with GIT Hub
The total cash compensation range for this position is $134,700 to $269,400 with 20% of this being comprised of an annual incentive target. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.