Athlete Engagement Strategist @ DICK'S Sporting Goods - Coraopolis, PA
Post a job for free in Coraopolis, PA
The Strategist is a subject matter expert for the overall performance and Athlete experience related to our Athlete Engagement (customer service) program. He/she as an advocate for the Athlete is a key contributor to developing strategy, driving improvement and managing the overall effectiveness of Athlete Engagement Programs. This role will play a key part in developing a legendary, best in class service offering for our Athletes. This role will research consumer behavior, mine data for opportunities and play a key role in developing and maintaining a pipeline of improvement opportunities as we seek to continuously refine our service experience. This role will be active in the implementation efforts associated with the Athlete Engagement program and will partner closely with many areas across the business to bring service initiatives to life.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform analysis and research to define and understand Athlete expectations related to the Browse channel. Leverage data and qualitative information to forward the strategy for site navigation.
- Build and maintain exceptional cross-functional relationships as a partner in an effort to build actionable strategies and tactics.
- Lead the implementation of various fulfillment initiatives that will improve the Athlete Experience. Leadership will be comprised of planning and executing plans with cross-functional partners across the enterprise and managing communication effectively to drive a positive outcome.
- Communicate with clear and compelling information that is used to make decisions across the organization, within the department and with key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Work closely with our external vendors to increase communication and processes that better our Athlete experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with reporting or analytics tools such as Medallia, Qlik, PowerBI or Tableau
- Familiarity with database structures and capabilities (preferred)
- Mastery of the MS Office suite of products (i.e. PowerPoint and Excel)
- SQL experience a plus but not a requirement for success
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large data sets and draw insight
- Ability to communicate effectively in written, verbal and in presentations
- Qualitative research capabilities and analysis (market, consumer etc.)
- Keen intellectual curiosity and passion for continuous improvement
- Understanding of the eCommerce consumer and the power of customer service
- Ability to effectively partner across the enterprise and establish and maintain strong partnerships
- Retail experience or customer service experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience