Janitor - RDC 2nd Shift @ DICK'S Sporting Goods - Conklin, NY
Janitor - RDC 2nd Shift
DICK'S Sporting Goods
14 days ago
Post a job for free in Conklin, NY
DICK’S Sporting Goods is seeking a full-time Janitor to join our distribution center team in Conklin, NY for second shift.
DICK’S Sporting Goods operates 5 state-of-the art Distribution Centers located in Atlanta, GA; Conklin, NY; Goodyear, AZ, Plainfield, IN (near Indianapolis); and Smithton, PA. Associates at our Distribution Centers are responsible for the final transportation of merchandise to the sales floor. Our critical team members literally “deliver” the DICK’S experience to our customers.
Janitor Teammates at the DICK’S Sporting Goods Distribution performs all general cleaning duties in the distribution center in a safe & accurate manner within the Conklin Distribution Center.
Shifts for the Janitor positions:
2nd Shift: Wednesday - Saturday, 5:00pm - 3:30am
Essential Functions of this position include:
- Performs general cleaning duties in all areas of the DC & DC grounds
- Empty all trash cans & replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary
- Keeps all areas of the distribution center clean, sweep, vacuum, windows
- Operates manual & mechanical equipment in a safe manner
- Maintains cleaning supply levels & notifies Supervisor when reordering is needed. Maintain janitor closets & equipment in a clean, safe & operable condition
- Practices safe & secure general cleaning methods & maintains safety standards
- Restock supplies in bathrooms, break rooms & common areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Competitive Hourly Rate – $15.00 / hour
- Shift Differential - $0.75 / hour
At DICK’S Sporting Goods, our goal is to be recognized by our customers as the number one sports and fitness specialty retailer for athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, through the relentless improvement of everything we do. Our formula for success is simple: we offer a wide selection of authentic sports, fitness and outdoor merchandise in a convenient, shopper-friendly environment.
As a leading omni-channel retailer, we make lasting impacts on communities through sport and activity. Year after year, our unwavering commitment to these principles has enabled DICK'S Sporting Goods to become a growing Fortune 500 company.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- Prior experience and/or knowledge operating cleaning equipment (i.e. floor scrubber) preferred
- Ability to read & follow manufacturer safety warnings (chemicals)
- Able to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull & lift approximately up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Good communication
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Operations in a climate-controlled environment
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.