Distribution Center Processing Associate - Shift 1B @ DICK'S Sporting Goods - Conklin, NY
Distribution Center Processing Associate - Shift 1B
DICK'S Sporting Goods
14 days ago
Post a job for free in Conklin, NY
- Maintains production standards in all areas
- Handle merchandise on the front end, stacking & opening boxes
- Verifies correct hanger is used for garment & hangs garments based on store standards
- Verifies correct quantities for store & case pack
- Performs correct pick for store for item & quantities. Reports errors found to supervisor
- Completes all documentation neatly & accurately
- Maintains a clean & safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Competitive Hourly Rate - $14.40 / hour
- Incentive Pay & Bonus Pay
DICK’S Sporting Goods is seeking a full-time Processing Associate to join our distribution center team in Conklin for shift 1B.
DICK’S Sporting Goods operates 5 state-of-the art Distribution Centers located in Atlanta, GA; Conklin, NY; Goodyear, AZ, Plainfield, IN (near Indianapolis); and Smithton, PA. Associates at our Distribution Centers are responsible for the final transportation of merchandise to the sales floor. Our critical team members literally “deliver” the DICK’S experience to our customers.
Processing Associate Teammates at the DICK’S Sporting Goods Distribution Center Performs all aspects of merchandise processing, including: carton distribution, unpacking/packing, ticketing, counting & filling orders. They are also responsible for chargebacks and capturing vendor errors within the Conklin Distribution Center.
Shift for the Processing Associate position:
Shift 1B: Wednesday - Saturday from 6:30am - 5:00pm
Essential Functions of this position include:
At DICK’S Sporting Goods, our goal is to be recognized by our customers as the number one sports and fitness specialty retailer for athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, through the relentless improvement of everything we do. Our formula for success is simple: we offer a wide selection of authentic sports, fitness and outdoor merchandise in a convenient, shopper-friendly environment.
As a leading omni-channel retailer, we make lasting impacts on communities through sport and activity. Year after year, our unwavering commitment to these principles has enabled DICK'S Sporting Goods to become a growing Fortune 500 company.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- Basic reading comprehension & numerical reasoning skills
- Keep pace with production standards
- Ability to use tape machine, RF gun, gladiator & computer
- Problem solving
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull & lift cartons/bins weighing approximately up to 40 or up to 50 lbs. repetitively, based on location
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Operations in a climate-controlled environment
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check and drug screening prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.