Crew Member @ Dunkin' | Corri - Cohoes, NY
Post a job for free in Cohoes, NY
In 1950, Bill Rosenberg opened the first Dunkin' Donuts shop in Quincy, Massachusetts. Dunkin' Donuts licensed the first of many franchises in 1955.
Dunkin' Donuts is the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers per day. Dunkin' Donuts sells 52 varieties of donuts and more than a dozen coffee beverages as well as an array of bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.
This Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC.
You are applying for work with Dunkin' Donuts | Corri, a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees. The Dunkin' Donuts trademarks, logos and designs are trademarks of DD IP Holder, LLC. Used under license.
As a Dunkin Donuts franchisee, we are committed to our employees as much as we are committed to our customers. We value hardworking and enthusiastic employees and we make it a priority to ensure their success.
Crew Members are the foundation of what keeps the store and America running. We are looking to add to our team of positive, energetic employees who are passionate about the Dunkin’ Brand and delivering exceptional customer service.
There is lots of growth potential within our organization. We are growing quickly, and there are full-time and management positions available for those who perform exceptionally.
Benefits of working for Corri, a Dunkin' Donuts franchisee:
- Health Benefits and vacation time
- Awesome team-oriented environment
- Lots of potential for growth within the company for those who work hard
- Provide excellent guest satisfaction, service speed, and product quality
- Previous experience working in a cafe or quick service restaurant preferred
- Show passion about results by setting compelling targets and delivering on commitments
- Meet safety and sanitation standards
- Anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations
- Works well in a team environment
- Must submit to a background check