Global TekMed Holdings is a conglomerate of industry-leading businesses spanning multiple markets, including Sales, Marketing, IT, Management, Accounting, and more. Our primary focus is supporting military veterans and veteran-owned businesses.
Working with the veteran community has inspired an internal culture of hard work and steady growth that is responsible for our success. Team members are given access to valuable resources and high growth opportunities, empowering them to excel in their careers across multiple industries and disciplines.
We are looking for passionate individuals who want to grow their careers and support the military veteran community. Come be a part of something great!
Locations: Chula Vista, CA or Remote
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours per week). May require additional hours, evenings, and/or weekend work.
The Full Stack Engineer plays a key role in the Digital Experience product delivery team, responsible for designing, building, deploying, and maintaining leading-edge Digital Products in Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS using Cloud services (PaaS, IaaS) and open architecture stack technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in designing, building, deploying, and maintaining digital products.
- Prior experience in the healthcare sector is preferred.
- Ability to influence decisions related to advanced analytic strategies and roadmaps, business use cases, and data platform capabilities.
- Effective communication and collaboration with internal cross-functional teams, leadership teams, and end users.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic startup-like environment, steering projects under tight deadlines with an agile approach.
- Comprehensive understanding of IaaS, PaaS, Cloud paradigms, and affiliated industry standards.
- Acumen in web Proficiency in web application development platforms and associated technologies.
- Frameworks: React, Angular, Bootstrap, Node.js, Express.
- Amazon AWS services: RDS, S3, CodeCommit, CloudFront, CloudFormation, and Security Hub.
- SQL: Ability to craft complex SQL queries, understand stored procedures, and manage databases.
- Strong SQL query crafting, and experience creating and using stored procedures.
- Orchestrate the end-to-end lifecycle of our digital products, right from ideation to deployment, across Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS, utilizing state-of-the-art Cloud services and open-stack technologies.
- Analyzes, designs, and builds integrations for applications and APIs including security and error handling.
- Understands and implements best-practices in automating application delivery processes.
- Ensures enterprise-readiness of the digital products including security, scalability, performance, availability, monitoring, and maintainability.
- Participates in technical planning and requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Tests, tracks, and resolves software defects to ensure efficiency and responsiveness.
- Works proactively to assist others in achieving the organizations' objectives.
- Other duties as assigned by the Company.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick time
- Paid Holidays
Global TekMed Companies (GTM) is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristic.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 - $31.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- digital products: 4 years (Preferred)
Ability to Commute:
- Chula Vista, CA 91911 (Preferred)
Ability to Relocate:
- Chula Vista, CA 91911: Relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: In person