Senior Front End Engineer @ OrangeShine.com - Cerritos, CA
Senior Front End Engineer
Post a job for free in Cerritos, CA
OrangeShine.com is an online fashion wholesale marketplace that connects wholesale vendors and retail buyers worldwide. As one of the fastest growing online wholesale marketplaces today, OrangeShine.com is dedicated to helping manufacturers increase their product line and brand recognition. Understanding each vendor’s unique offerings, we never stop thinking about how we can best tailor our services to each vendor’s needs.
We are looking for a seasoned front-end engineering leader to lead our B2B eCommerce frontend engineering efforts. As the team's lead, you will work with all of the front-end engineers and help define the future of front-end work of our eCommerce & enterprise applications. If you are looking for an opportunity to help a successful, hard-working, and high performing team to get to the next level with the latest technologies like Progressive Web Application (PWA), this could be just what you are looking for. Our front-end engineers work closely with UX/UI and Product to build best-in-class user experiences.
- Work directly with backend engineers in facilitating the seamless integration of the Frontend features with RESTful API and utilizing JSON from multi-tiered web applications.
- Write clean, reusable, and quality code, adhering to best practices.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs prior to development.
- Familiarity with the Django framework, Python, .Net, SQL Server
- A deeper understanding of the network layer, HTTP, HTTPS, cookies, local storage.
- Optimize eCommerce & Enterprise applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Build reusable code and libraries and understand Google Material design language.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years front-end UI/UX experience in modern JS frameworks (React, Vue, Node)
- Well-versed in distributed version control systems and patterns (Git, GitHub)
- Strong understanding of React.js and its core principles along with popular Flux workflows like Redux.js
- Experience interacting with RESTful HTTP APIs.
- Solid understanding of design system and experience with UI layouts, CSS/SASS.
- Significant experience of debugging using browser-based tools like Chrome Developer Console.
- Experience in UX/UI, AI/ML, and leading a team is a big plus.
- An ability to translate Figma designs into a functional Progressive Web Application (PWA) is a big plus.
- Employee and Family Paid Health Insurance (Include Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Birthday bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Relaxed open office environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Front-End Development: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19