Part-time Receptionist/Cashier @ Bosak Auto - Burns Harbor, IN
Post a job for free in Burns Harbor, IN
Are you friendly and articulate? Do you enjoy working with all types of guests and provide them with an unexpectedly fantastic experience? Then you may be a great fit at Bosak Auto.
The Receptionist/Cashier answers incoming telephone calls and greets visitors in a friendly, interested, and helpful manner. He or she sets the tone for our company by being an outstanding listener and information source and knows all points-of-contact for every department within the company to promptly assist customers. In addition, he or she performs administrative duties and operates the telephone switchboard for call routing. He or she also handles cash, credit and check transactions for our guests.
The ideal candidate has some post high school education or training and two years of experience in a position of similar responsibility (front desk, administrative assistant, etc.). He or she must have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong administrative and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner
- Directs customers to the appropriate department or point-of-contact
- Manages inbound phone inquiries and routes calls accordingly
- Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel
- Provides administrative assistance as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Handles cash, credit and check transactions
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- High school diploma or GED required; some post high school education or training preferred
- Two years of relevant experience preferred
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Highly professional and dependable
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Opportunity to Advance
- Employee Discounts on Parts and Service