Sr. Front End Developer @ Cast & Crew - Burbank, CA
Sr. Front End Developer
Post a job for free in Burbank, CA
Software Engineer (React/HTML), who will help to build our next generation of web-based products and services while working closely with other talented engineers. The ideal candidate will be versatile and highly motivated with a strong sense of commitment and teamwork. A background in document management, content management or financial systems is beneficial, as is development experience in an iterative, Agile/SCRUM environment.
· Build and enhance web-based business applications for the entertainment industry
· Work closely with QA, business analysts and customers to design and implement new feature requests
· Develop new features and refactor existing systems to maximize maintainability and code quality
· Work closely with with QA automation engineers to ensure regression and load/performance testing build in as part of CD/CI pipeline
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Understanding of the principles of good UI and UX
· Experience ingesting Restful APIs
· Knowledge of functional programming paradigms and data structures
· Working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and best practices
· Experience writing technical documentation
· Experience working with node.js
· Experience working with and configuring webpack
· Experience working with and configuring docker
· Experience with role and rule based security and authentication tools and best-practices (single sign-on)
Special Work Conditions
- Sedentary - Exerts up to 30 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, or pull. Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Schedule must be flexible in order to accommodate client and business needs.
· Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Burbank, CA 91504 (Preferred)
- What is your desired compensation for a full-time role?
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19