Sr. Developer, Integration Tech @ Warner Bros. Entertainment Group - Burbank, CA
Sr. Developer, Integration Tech
Post a job for free in Burbank, CA
Business: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177752BR
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
WB Technology combines Warner Bros.’ industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio’s enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Developer, Integration Tech for the Enterprise Technology-Database & Integ Architecture department. The Sr. Developer, Integration Technology position is responsible for providing technical expertise for delivering application integration solutions. Resource will require solid technical skills and experience in integrating applications leveraging hybrid cloud integration strategies and frameworks.
This position’s primary job functions include the day-to-day development of application integrations and supporting integration frameworks. The Sr. Developer role must possess strong communication and analytical skills to effectively work with peers within the Warner Media Technology Group, various external partners/vendors, and business users to determine requirements and translate them into technical solutions. This position must have the ability to independently complete individual tasks in a dynamic environment as well as manage deliverables provided by service providers to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Work with application owners to design, develop, test and implement integration solutions to support their application and business integration requirements. Perform QA of deliverables completed by service providers.
- Work with integration team to develop and refine solutions to facilitate delivery of responsive, high quality solutions leveraging CI/CD development frameworks.
- Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing and proposed integrations and processes.
- Communicate plans, status, and issues to management regularly.
- Identify problems and analyze potential solutions including workarounds
- Work with vendor support partners on elevated system issues.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Engineering, Science or Information preferred.
- 5 years’ experience as an ETL/Integration developer/engineer/architect.
- 5 years’ experience working with Informatica Repository, Designer, Workflow and Monitor.
- 3 years’ experience setting up, monitoring and troubleshooting PowerCenter BCI Connector for SAP Netweaver and SAP IDocs.
- Design and implement Java-based applications.
- Analyze user requirements to inform application design.
- Define application objectives and functionality.
- Develop and test software.
- Debug and resolve technical problems that arise.
- Produce detailed design documentation.
- Full-stack development.
- Experience with user interface integration, database structures and statistical analyses.
- Java, Node, OS Scripting.
- OpenAPI/Swagger, gRPC, Queuing.
- AWS Services (SQS, Lamda, RDS, Dynamo, S3, API Gateway).
- CI/CD development pipelines (including test automation).
- Containers and Container Management (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Micro Services Design and Implementation.
- Project activity management & status reporting.
- Root cause analysis and continuous improvement.
- Entertainment/studio industry experience.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone.
- Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must be able to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
- Must be service-oriented.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.