Dental Receptionist @ Smiles 4 Keeps Pediatric Dentistry - Bartonsville, PA
Post a job for free in Bartonsville, PA
Our Pediatric Dental office is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, warm and friendly, and organized team player to become part of our practice. The ideal candidate would possess exceptional phone and customer service skills, be a self-starter, possess strong communication skills both verbally and written, have experience scheduling and computer skills, work well in a fast-paced environment, and work well with others. A medical background including electronic health records, medical billing and coding preferred. We are looking for a person who possesses an outstanding work ethic and attention to detail. Previous dental front office experience is a plus.This is a fun place you can feel at home and be a valued member of our work family.
Excellent Benefits: Paid time off, paid holidays, paid medical, life and disability insurance and training to help you be successful in this role.
We look forward to hearing from you!. Requirements:
- Ability to function within a team environment as a supportive and positive contributor
- Ability to adhere to all safety requirements including COVID-19 procedures
- Clerical skills including good telephone techniques
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic office equipment knowledge including computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Enjoy working with children