Psychosocial Rehabilitation Specialist (Part-Time) Austin, TX @ A to Z Health - Austin, TX
Psychosocial Rehabilitation Specialist (Part-Time) Austin, TX
Post a job for free in Austin, TX
A to Z Healthcare Services was founded with the hope of supporting the mental health needs within our community. At A to Z Healthcare Services, we are passionate about what we do. Our commitment to providing comprehensive and exceptional services to our clients, and their support systems, is a reflection of our core values to serve with, Integrity, Loyalty, Open-mindedness, Value, and Exceptionalism. In order to ensure a successful road to recovery, we focus on each individual’s talents and strengths. We have a diverse team, composed of multidisciplinary professionals, all of whom embrace the totality of each individual and show compassion and sensitivity towards cultural beliefs, ethnicity, religion, spirituality, and past experiences.
We are urgently hiring for a Psychosocial Rehabilitation Specialist in Austin. TX.
Our Psychosocial Rehabilitation Specialist responsibilities include:
They offer psychosocial and psychiatric rehabilitation services that help patients adjust to their social environment.
- Psychosocial rehabilitation specialists assess a patient's current condition and level of social functionality. Then develop a treatment plan that helps a patient learn skill sets needed for independent living.
- Psychosocial rehabilitation specialists monitor patients' progress, help them achieve their social integration goals, and intervene in crisis situations.
- Specialists provides assistance with job training, housing needs, and family support issues.
We are continuing to grow and need additional superstars for our team!
If you have applied previously we encourage you to apply again.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $27.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Required)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment